History of Speaker
- Learned basic education at No.7 B.E.E.S, No.1 B.E.M.S and No.1 B.E.H.S.
- Educated at Hlaing University for first and second years. For the third and fourth years, educated at Yangon University and graduated at 1987 with B.A history specialization.
- Worked at cooperative department from 1984 to 1991. And at IPRD from 1995 to 2008.
- Start participate in NLD party at Shardow township as a information and contact person and rebuild the Party sign board. At November 8, 2015, he was elected as a MPs at Shardow constituency Number 2.
Worked and Experiences
- Member of Central comttiee of NLD.
- Member of Myanmar Parliament Unions (MPU).
- Speaker to Kayah State Parliament.